PASSPORT & PHOTO
Our U.S. PASSPORT RENEWAL PACKAGE Includes:
- Assistance with paperwork
- Insured and traceable mailing to Department of State
- Return mailing of your new passport
- Expedited services (additional fee)
TO QUALIFY FOR RENEWAL YOU NEED YOUR MOST RECENT US PASSPORT:
- That is undamaged and can be submitted with your application
- Was issued when you were age 16 or older
- Was issued within the last 15 years
- Was issued in the exact same name as your previous passport or you can legally document your name change with original or certified copy of your marriage certificate or the government-issued document evidencing your legal name change under federal or state law
*If any of the above statements do not apply to you, you must Apply in Person
WE CAN HELP YOU WITH YOUR U.S. PASSPORT RENEWAL NEEDS.
A NOTE ON YOUR US PASSPORT CARD:
If you are a previous passport book holder and you are eligible to use Form DS-82, you may apply for a passport card as a renewal by mail - even if it is your first passport card!
We are also able to provide when both parents come in with a minor:
* the second parents' notarized Statement of Consent (Form DS-3053) so that one parent can go with the minor to obtain a first time passport.